Kansas Grass Fed Beef
For more information about The Eisbreaker™, Rhino’s Black Angus™ bred cow/bred heifer availability, feeder calves, or to reserve your Rhino’s Beef™ (whole or by the side) contact us using the form below. (see Ordering Details)
Next available processing: 3rd Week of November, 2018.
Reserve your 2018 beef now to lock in 2017 Prices.
Also, use this form if you are a producer interested in purchasing highly reflective ear tags, a humane freeze-branding system, grass-fed yearling calves or Eisbreaker™ trained Rhino’s Black Angus™ bred cows/heifers with the following features:
- proven history of easy calving in pasture,
- proven history of protecting calves from coyotes,
- a healthy caution of strangers,
- proven history of producing tender beef.
- proven history of performing well on a native grass/ native grass hay/ brome grass hay/ alfalfa hay diet. Nothing else, other than mineral supplements and plenty of clean water.
We do genetic testing on our herd bulls and select replacement heifers based on performance. After pregnancy is confirmed by blood test, bred cows/heifers are available in the fall. (more information)
Out of our breeding program we sell yearling heifers, bred 1st calf heifers, bred heifers with a history of successfully weaning a calf, bred cows with a history of 2 or more calves successfully weaned, and older cows that are starting to increase their calving intervals. We also have calves each fall ready to finish on grass and hay.
Also, we are happy to provide a pair of feeder calves if you prefer to finish calves with your own grass. However, you may want to read these cautionary notes about finishing a pair of feeder calves before continuing in this adventure.